Wednesday, July 11, 2007

our perspective on Oman

I think it's about high time I started jotting down something for this blog after more than 10 days of officially launching it. Mind you, I've been asked a few times as to why I haven't since I am the administrator here. Which is a good question.

I haven't posted on OCB because for many reasons. One of which that I was still busy tagging everyone to join in and following up on others who had joined but haven't posted yet. They gave their reasons and I understood, so I am still looking forward to their posts later on. Second reason is because I established this place to be a collabrative blog, one where all the bloggers who have signed on as contributers would join in as a joint effort to post on whatever experiences they have or had in their stay in Oman. So naturally, that means that their posts come first before mine to give them a chance to say what they want and let them express in their own unique way of what they are thinking or feeling.

I think you all know who I am, and if you don't, you're more than welcome to checkout my blogger profile through my nickname. So there is really no need for any introduction on my part unless you and I haven't met online.

I hope you all enjoy the different but respectable views and perspectives of Oman each and everyone of you has and again, should there be anything you would like to suggest to add to this blog or should you know of anyone who wants to participate, let me know. We're more than happy to get this show on the road and it is as they say; the more the merrier.

Cheers!

5 comments:

weirdgoat said...

That's it?
That's like your great excuse for not posting in your own blog?
You and me have to do a lot of talking....

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Yes, it is.

I am an admin, after all. The responsibilities of managing the blog are weighed on me and are more than that of a usual 'guest' blogger.

:o)

Solafa said...

Sleepless,

I have two words to say to you “Thank you” for initiating this blog to give us a chance to show how much we belong to Oman, not necessary having to live in there but mentally and emotionally feelings towards it.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Solafa..

You're welcome. Just to be honest, Muscati had the idea on his mind long time back and even opened up a private blog with the same kind of concept but in the end he got too tied up.

Just thought I would make that clear.

:o)

Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com